Advanced Industries for Polyethlene, LLC
P.O. Box 44038, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 2 585 2258
Fax: +971 2 585 2248
BBIH invested in the first XLPE (Cross-linked Polyethylene) in Abu Dhabi, the first in its growing portfolio of manufacturing facilities for industrial and commercial purposes under Advanced Industries.
Advanced Industries current core produce is XLPE foam that is customized for various purposes. The XLPE foam is safe, reliable, sustainable, fire retardant and versatile. Used to insulate, protect, waterproof, cushion and reduce noise across thousands of applications, XLPE is non-toxic, recyclable, and manufactured in accordance with environmentally friendly practices.
Service teams work with clients to determine XLPE foam requirements to improve design, build for structures and equipment to be more safe and efficient. Products manufactured for specific industries, include:
- Ducting and piping insulation for thermal insulations
- Sound proofing of residential units and entertainment venues
- Gym and sports accessories
- Outdoor leisure accessories
- Waterproofing surfaces
- General thermal insulations for ceilings, flooring and walls